Sunday, February 8, 2009

In My Mailbox 2/2-2/8

I got a lot of awesome books this week! I'm really excited to read them. I'm pretty sure this is the most ARCs I've ever gotten in one week. Yay! =]

From Candlewick:

Daughter of the Flames by Zoë Marriott ARC
I read this one already. I'm planning on posting the review tomorrow.
Sophomore Switch by Abby McDonald ARC
Reading this one now and loving it.
Hidden Voices by Pat Lowery Collins ARC
The Uninvited by Tim Wynne-Jones ARC
The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

From the author/publisher:

Bones of Faerie by Janni Lee Simner

From contests:

Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson
This is the second copy I've won of this book. Anyone want it? It's a brand new paperback.

The In My Mailbox feature was created by The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

6 comments:

  1. Knife of Never Letting Go was very good but very dark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love Breakfast at Tiffany's. I love Patterson but I am on a buying freeze! You had a great week, you got a lot of great ARCs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an extra copy of the 6th Ranger's Apprentice ARC if your interested in trading for Breakfast at Tiffany's. If you are, just e-mail me!

    Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had a good week. I also won Breakfast at Tiffany's but have yet to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got sophomore switch too. It's next up on my review pile

    ReplyDelete