Thursday, July 2, 2009

New Email Address!

So, Yahoo won't let me sign in to my old account for some reason. I have no idea why because I've had the same address for years. I'm not a spammer or participating in any otherwise illegal activities using my Yahoo account. Or at all for that matter. If I get it fixed, I'll let you know. But until then I have new addresses you can reach me at.

katiesbookshelf11@gmail.com
katiesbookshelf@ymail.com

Either one's fine. I'll be checking both on a daily basis.

Well, I'm off now to wallow in self-pity due to the fact that I lost a lot of important information. That'll teach me to back up my crap.

Authors/publishers: I no longer have any of your email addresses..so unless you contact me I can't email you links to my reviews. Please check this blog for those kind of updates.

Thanks for your patience!

1 comment:

  1. When that happened to me, my account got hacked. If you have an alternative email hooked up to that one I'd so the whole reset password mess.

    Good luck with getting this mess all sorted out!

    ReplyDelete