Sunday, April 5, 2009

In My Mailbox

Credit for creating the In My Mailbox feature goes to The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

For review:


































The Midnight Twins by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Look Both ways by
Jacquelyn Mitchard
All We Know of Heaven by Jacquelyn Mitchard
Now You See Her by Jacquelyn Mitchard


















Band Geeked Out by Josie Bloss
I haven't read Band Geek Love yet..anybody have a spare copy? =]

From contests:


















A Season of Eden by J.M. Warwick
In Too Deep by Jennifer Banash
Again, I haven't read the first one in this series, anyone have a copy they'd want to trade?

PaperBack Swap:

















GoldenGirl by Micol Ostow

4 comments:

  1. I'm getting 'A Season Of Eden' tomorrow! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - definitely a great haul this week, lucky you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! I can't wait to read Jennifer Banash's books, hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh you had a great book week. A Season of Eden looks really good. With such a great stash what will you start of with first?

    ReplyDelete