Monday, February 23, 2009

In My Mailbox 2/16-2/22

All the credit for creating the In My Mailbox feature goes to The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

Decent haul this week! =]

From the author or publisher:

Miracle Girls #2: Breaking Up Is Hard to Do by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt

Something Happened by Greg Logsted

A Kiss In Time by Alex Flinn (ARC)


Secrets Unveiled by Sheshana Pledger

The Debs by Susan McBride (SIGNED), a ton of bookmarks, & some mini tiaras

Borrowed:

Perfect, Unbelievable, & Wicked by Sara Shepard

Crank by Ellen Hopkins

The Pretty One by Cheryl Klam

If I get one more book, I'll have to start TBR Pile #2. =]

6 comments:

  1. I just finished Unbelievable and I so want Wicked now! Grr!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mini-tiaras? I've never heard of such a thing! You'll have to show us! :D

    I hope you get one more book ;)

    cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have something on my blog for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh...you had a good week. What are you going to read first?

    ReplyDelete
  5. breaking up is hard to do is excellent! have you read the first book in the series, The Miracle Girls? or any of their other chick lit books? i love them!

    ReplyDelete