Sunday, January 25, 2009

In My Mailbox 1/19-1/25

I got a crapload of books this week. Yay!

From Random House:

Boy Minus Girl by Richard Uhlig
Kiss Me Kill Me by Lauren Henderson
Kisses and Lies by Lauren Henderson
The ABC's of Kissing Boys by Tina Ferraro
3 Willows: The Sisterhood Grows by Ann Brashares
Tender Morsels by Margo Lanagan
What If...Your Past Came Back to Haunt You by Liz Ruckdeschel and Sara James

From The Shady Glade:

The Debs by Susan McBride

From Zondervan:

Books 1-4 in the Sweet Seasons series by Debbie ViguiƩ
-The Summer of Cotton Candy
-The Fall of Candy Corn
-The Winter of Candy Canes
-The Spring of Candy Apples

Books 1-4 in the Carter House Girls series by Melody Carlson
-Mixed Bags
-Stealing Bradford
-Homecoming Queen
-Viva Vermont!

The In My Mailbox feature was created by The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous of the Random House package! Those are awesome books!

    I've been wanting to read the Sweet Seasons books. They sound good and I love the covers.

    Melody Carlson books are always good.

    ReplyDelete