Thursday, September 17, 2009

Captivating Covers (3)

For Keeps by Natasha Friend
Pub. Date: April 6, 2010
Publisher: Viking Juvenile

I love how the background is blurry so the only thing that's really clear is their hands.

Tempted by P.C Cast & Kristin Cast
Pub. Date: October 27, 2009
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin

I really like the intricate patterns on this series' covers. The green stands out against the darker blacks and blues with an eye-catching effect.

For readers: Do you like the darker, eerier Tempted or the cute, bright For Keeps? Tell us which one you like better and why. Purely based on the covers, which one are you more likely to pick up in a store?

3 comments:

  1. I don't know which to choose, the both look pretty! I think I'd go for "For Keeps" and cheat by reading the blurb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for keeps is really gorgeous but i also really like the new HoN one :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree w/ your opinion on For Keeps--it gets my vote for sure.

    -Andrea [Buried In Books]
    http://ireadd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete