Saturday, April 25, 2009
Gallagher Girls Chapter 4 Discussion!
Welcome to the discussion for Chapter 4 I'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You, the first book in the Gallagher Girls series!
Check out past discussions here:
Here are today's questions. Tell us your thoughts in the comments!
1. What was your reaction to learning that Macey was a Gallagher legacy?
2. Why do you think Mr. Solomon threw a letter opener at Ms. Buckingham? Dramatic effect? Showing off?
3. Any speculation as to why Macey has been to so many different schools?
4. If you had just been told that your new school was a school for spies, how would you take it? What would you do next?
5. Do you think Cammie, Liz, and Bex will end up making friends with Macey eventually?
6. How do you think the girls' new living arrangement will work out?
7. Cammie's mom acts completely different when she and Cammie are alone. Have your parents or someone else you know ever done that? What do you think the reasoning is behind this? How does it make you feel?
8. What's your opinion as to why Macey was so happy that her parents wouldn't know the real truth about her new school?
9. Why do you think there is no tuition to go to Gallagher Academy?
***Just a heads up - there will be SPOILERS***
Posted by Katie at 10:00 AM