Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Book Trailer Tuesday: The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

For this week's Book Trailer Tuesday post I decided to do a book that was recently released and has been getting a lot of great reviews so far: The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan. I haven't read this book yet, but judging from the amazing things I've heard about it, it sounds like it would be well worth my time.

Already read FHT? Feel free to share your opinions or link to your review in the comments!

This trailer was a finalist for the Kirkus Reviews Teen Book Video Award in 2008.



Wasn't the girl's voice creepy? I wasn't expecting that part at the very end and it scared me!

The Forest of Hands and Teeth was released March 10th.

Thoughts on Book Trailer Tuesday? Love it? Hate it? Any trailers you'd like to see here in the future? Let me know in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. AMAZING book!!!! And AMAZING trailer to go with it! Her voice is really creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this trailer, it's so creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eek! Both the book and the trailer are really creepy-sounding.....but it still sounds really cool!

    ReplyDelete