Sunday, March 8, 2009

In My Mailbox 3/2-3/7

All the credit for creating the In My Mailbox feature goes to The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

This was a so-so week as far as the number of books I received. Nothing record-breaking but, hey, no complaints.

For review:

















This Is What I Want To Tell You by Heather Duffy Stone
Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler

Borrowed:


















Kissing Booth by Lexie Hill
The Elephant Man by Christine Sparks

From the library:

8 comments:

  1. Cool week - Twenty Boy Summer looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week with loads of good books. Which one are you going to read first. I have heard nothing but praise for Twenty Boy Summer and This is What I Want to Tell You looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous! This is What I Want to Tell You and 20 Boy Summer are the two books I'm DYING to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a) Love the header--so cute!
    b) I hope you enjoy Bras and Broomsticks, I love that series! The characters are great and the plot is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are great books but i am really excited about 20 boy summer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mailbox!

    I would love to do a link exchange? Hope you agree!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Katie, you should check out this blog, its called "seen reading". Hang on, let me get the url... one sec.

    http://www.seenreading.com/


    well.. didnt know it was that simple. Ok, anyway. I think you'd like it. the woman who does the blog observes what people are reading on the subway, estimates where they are in the book, and comes up with a bit of a backstory. It's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow do I love the cover for This is What I Want to Tell You.

    ReplyDelete