Saturday, May 9, 2009
Gallagher Girls Chapter 12 Discussion!
Welcome to the discussion for chapter 12 of I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter! The discussion is open to everyone. There are no right or wrong answers so feel free to tell us what you really think!
HEADS UP: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS**
1. Do you think what Cammie said about lies (that a part of you has to mean it) is true? What's the best/biggest/most believable lie you've ever told?
2. Do you think the girls' have been underestimating Macey?
3. Why do you think Macey has been putting up a front?
4. What was your reaction to learning that Macey really has been making an effort in school and tries to set up a study date with Cammie?
5. Cammie and her friends have an unspoken alliance with Macey. They don't neccessarily like each other but they need each other's help to meet their goals. Have you ever had a similar relationship with someone? How did it work out?
6. What do you think their next mission will be?
7. The girls are spies-in-training yet they just can't figure out boys. Why do you think they have such a hard time with that? Have you ever had any similar experiences?
PAST DISCUSSIONS LINKS
Ch 1 | Ch 2 | Ch 3 | Ch 4
Ch 5 | Ch 6 | Ch 7 | Ch 8
Ch 9 | Ch 10 | Ch 11 |
Posted by Katie at 9:00 AM