Sunday, May 17, 2009

In My Mailbox (16)

I only got a few books this week, which I'm very happy about because a) they were good ones and b) I need more books like I need a hole in the head. Seriously, my tbr pile is huge and I need to catch up. Luckily, I only have one more week of school left! Heck yeah! =]
















Crazy Beautiful by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
- for review. I think I def. let out a squeal when I opened this one. Soo excited to read it.



Cold Hands, Warm Heart by Jill Wolfson - from BookDivas. I haven't heard much of anything about this one but the synopsis looks interesting and original.


Peace, Love, and Baby Ducks by Lauren Myracle - from a contest. This looks really cute!


Credit for creating the In My Mailbox feature goes to The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

10 comments:

  1. I really want to read Crazy Beautiful. It sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books you got look interesting. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy Beautiful sounds interesting. I'm looking forward to that one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I squealed when I heard I got Crazy Beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh lucky girl. Crazy Beautiful sounds amazing. I cannot ait to see what you think about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome books, Cold hands, warm heart looks to be really good. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. goodness crazy beautiful looks sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of Crazy Beautiful. I really want to read it! Great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome books!! Your giving me some really cool suggestions!!! I enjoy ur site!

    ReplyDelete