Sunday, May 24, 2009

In My Mailbox (17)

I had a pretty sparse haul this week, but that's okay, because I'm starting to run out of places to put books. Seriously, you should see my bookshelf. It's overflowing. Speaking of which, would you like to see some pics of it? I know some other bloggers have done this in the past but do you want to see mine? Tell me in the comments please!
On to the books..
















Cracked Up to Be by Courtney Summers - from the library
Ash by Malinda Lo - for review
Lovestruck Summer by Melissa Walker - for review

Credit for creating the In My Mailbox feature goes to The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

14 comments:

  1. I've really been wanting to read Cracked Up To Be. The others sound good too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash looks really good and I finally bought Cracked Up To Be this week. I can't wait to see what you think of these. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books! And I love seeing other peoples bookshelves, so I'd love to see yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please show your bookshelves. But I hope you like the books you got, I haven't read any of them but they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd Love To See Your Shelves...
    I'd Probably Get Jealous Though..LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna seeeee! lol
    Awesome book haul

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna seeeee! lol
    Awesome book haul

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanna seeeee! lol
    Awesome book haul

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray for Ash and of course we want to see your bookshelves. Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cracked up to be is really good. The others look good too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh yeah, I really want to see your bookshelf!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome books you got this week, they all look really good. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I want to read Ash soo bad! I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've been seeing Ash everywhere. Can't wait for you review!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete