Welcome to the discussion for chapter 16 of I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter! The discussion is open to everyone. There are no right or wrong answers so feel free to tell us what you really think!
HEADS UP: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS**
1. Cammie and Josh's note leaving arrangement - romantic or corny?
2. Have you ever been in a situation where two major events that you needed to attend were going on at the same time? (like Cammie and the career fair and her date)
3. What do you think Max Edwards meant by his "advice" to Cammie?
4. When Edwards said that "not everyone can live this life," was he implying something about Cammie, her father, or both?
5. Any guesses about how the big date will go?
6. How do they play rock, paper, scissors?
7. When Cammie got caught by a teacher with a note, she hid it in her mouth. Have you ever been caught with something that would be weird/embarrassing/otherwise not good for a teacher or authority figure to see? What did you do?
Thanks for participating with us!