Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday (9)

Splendor: A Luxe Novel by Anna Godbersen
Pub. Date: October 27, 2009
Publisher: HarperCollins

I wasn't able to find a synopsis but, you know, I don't even need one to know that I'm definitely going to like this book. I loved the rest of the series - they were simply amazing. Anna Godbersen has some serious talent on her hands.

And that cover. I love all the dresses on these books. The lavender is so pretty.

Alright, well, now I've had my fan-girly moment for the day!
If you couldn't tell, I'm a huge fan of this series. I'm counting the days until October 27th. Does anyone know of a widget or something for it? I'd love to post it in my sidebar...

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Is that the new cover! It is awesome! I love the dress but must admit I was hoping they would do green this time. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited for this one as well! Eeek! And the dress is fabulous, my favorite color is purple so....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just bought the two first books in the series and will start them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the covers for these books. I really must pick them up someday soon.

    ReplyDelete