Welcome to the discussion for chapter 20 of I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter! The discussion is open to everyone. There are no right or wrong answers so feel free to tell us what you really think!
HEADS UP: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS**
1. What would've happened if Cammie's mom and Mr. Solomon had caught her?
2. How do you think Cammie's mom's and Mr. Solomon's relationship will end up?
3. Did Cammie make the right choice in staying at the party?
4. Why did Josh choose Cammie over DeeDee?
5. What's the story behind DeeDee? Any ideas of what is going on in her head?
6. Were you impressed that Josh remembered her (fake) birthday? What does this say about him and his feelings for Cammie?
7. What was your reaction to learning that Cammie forgot her father's birthday?