Sunday, May 3, 2009

In My Mailbox (14)

This IMM post is for all the books I've gotten in the past two weeks, not just this week.
I can't wait for school to be out so I'll more time to devote to reading books. I feel like I'm neglecting my tbr pile..
From the library:
The Devouring by Simon Holt
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan

From Hip Scouts:
Soulstice by Simon Holt

From Contests:
A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
Something, Maybe by Elizabeth Scott
Take Me There by Susane Colasanti
GoldenGirl notebook

PaperBack Swap:
This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen

Bought:
Evermore by Alyson Noel
Cross My Heart and Hope to Spy by Ally Carter
Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson
Princess, In the Spotlight by Meg Cabot
Snow by Tracy Lynn
Shades of Simon Gray by Joyce McDonald
The Two Towers by J.R.R Tolkien

Credit for creating the In My Mailbox feature goes to The Story Siren. You can find out more about it here.

15 comments:

  1. Lots of good ones this week for you, Katie! I'm still waiting on Something Maybe and Evermore at my library, but they both look so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alot of good books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome books! I'm really interested in the Simon Holt one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Lullaby is a fantastic read!
    I hope you enjoy it, and all the other books as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great books. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alot of those look really good. I know what you mean about wanting school to be out i'm in the same boat but I start college next august and Im afraid I wont have anytime at all :( But I'll make time :)

    Enjoy

    Jordan (Inside the Mind)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This Lullaby and Evermore are both great reads! Hope you enjoy them! Great 2 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow you got so many great books, some of them are in my reading pile at the moment. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, good haul! :) A lot of those are books I really want to get to. I'll be looking forward to your reviews. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. *Gasp* I'd been wondering what The Soulstice's cover would look like.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope that you enjoy all of those books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhhh!!! Is Soulstice the next book after The Devouring? I haven't started my Devouring book yet (well, aside from 2 pages and then having to put it down) but I love the cover (at least what is peeking through).

    Great week for you!

    ReplyDelete