Welcome to the discussion for chapter 8 of I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter! The discussion is open to everyone. There are no right or wrong answers so feel free to tell us what you really think!
Check out past discussions here:
Here are today's questions. Tell us what you think in the comments!
**WARNING: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS**
1. Do you think Mr. Solomon handled the situation well or was he too harsh?
2. Did you think something bad really had happened to Bex & Liz?
3. Why do you think Cammie didn't tell even her best friends about Josh?
4. If you were Cammie, what would you have done in her situation?
5. How do you thin this experience will effect the girls' and Mr. Solomon's relationship? What about Mr. Smith?
6. Do you think the girls will be a little ginshy or more eager to prove themselves in future CoveOps classes?
7. What do you think it says about Josh that he noticed Cammie when even paranoid Mr. Smith overlooked her?
8. What was Mr. Solomon's motivation in scaring the girls like that?
Don't be shy - come share your opinions with us in the comments!