Welcome to the discussion for chapter 24 of I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have to Kill You by Ally Carter! The discussion is open to everyone. There are no right or wrong answers so feel free to tell us what you really think!
HEADS UP: THERE WILL BE SPOILERS**
1. Do you think Liz overreacted? What would you have done or said if you were her?
2. Why did Cammie feel the need to "surveil" Josh's house?
3. Do you think Cammie just wants to be a normal girl? Are the pressures of Gallagher Academy getting to be too much for her?
4. Everyone was surprised that Anna had a boyfriend. Do you think this makes Cammie and Josh's thing any less special, interesting, or out of the ordinary?
5. Do you think Liz will get over it quickly? Or do you think she'll need some time for Cammie to prove herself again?
6. Do you agree that it's every girl's right to cry?